Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Could this be Curtis Sanford's New Mask?


My pal Darcy Patko is on the front page of www.canucks.com with his submission to the Design Curtis Sanford's mask contest. I'm super stoked I came out of my summer blogging break to blog about it. Darcy don't forget us when you're a famous goalie mask designer.

In any case I've checked out some of the other designs and call me biased but this one is the best of the bunch! Good luck Darcy we're all rooting for ya! Check out all the other submissions here.

Who thinks Sanford will pick the mask design before Sundin decides what to do?

UPDATE: Darcy Made Sanford's TOP 10 list. We should find out who the winner is by tomorrow! Check out the finalists here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dood! There are definitely a few others that are worthy of the big prize too, but it's always nice to hear some support for yours truly. Its what keeps me goin!

Cool page by the way. Glad I helped you to start writing stuff again! Maybe I can do a little artwork for your page one day...:)